Toyota’s 2020 SEMA360 Showcase Presentation Celebrates Street and Motorsports Performance Along with Overlanding AdventuresRead More
Toyota will hold a virtual press conference as part of the 2020 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) SEMA360 Builder Showcase on Monday, November 2, 2020 beginning at 9:30 am, PT. Toyota is using a two-wave reveal plan with four SEMA360 debuts starting today, and others breaking cover during wave two in the coming weeks. Today’s four reveals tap into pure performance, both on and off the pavement:
- The Ornamental Conifer GR Supra
- The GReddy Performance Formula D GR Supra
- The Papadakis Racing Formula D GR Supra
- The 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine Overland Tacoma
- Ed Laukes, Group Vice President of Toyota Motor North America, to introduce the program
WHERE and HOW:
- Toyota’s SEMA360 Showcase, part of SEMA’s 2020 online program
- Access Toyota’s presentation and materials via http://www.sema360.com/
- Toyota Newsroom – https://pressroom.toyota.com/
- Monday, November 2, 2020 at 9:30 am, PT.
• Reminder: Toyota is using a two-wave reveal plan for 2020. Following today’s four SEMA360 debuts, other builds celebrating on- and off-pavement performance will break cover during wave two in the coming weeks. For now, Toyota’s SEMA360 Showcase will tease the GR Supra Sport Top and the TRD Sport Trailer with Episode 1 of their respective video series. Be sure to follow along as the builds progress.
Toyota (NYSE:TM) has been a part of the cultural fabric in the U.S. and North America for more than 60 years, and is committed to advancing sustainable, next-generation mobility through our Toyota and Lexus brands. During that time, Toyota has created a tremendous value chain as our teams have contributed to world-class design, engineering, and assembly of more than 38 million cars and trucks in North America, where we have 14 manufacturing plants, 15 including our joint venture in Alabama (10 in the U.S.), and directly employ more than 47,000 people (over 36,000 in the U.S.). Our 1,800 North American dealerships (nearly 1,500 in the U.S.) sold 2.8 million cars and trucks (2.4 million in the U.S.) in 2019.
Through the Start Your Impossible campaign, Toyota highlights the way it partners with community, civic, academic and governmental organizations to address our society’s most pressing mobility challenges. We believe that when people are free to move, anything is possible. For more information about Toyota, visit ToyotaNewsroom.com.