- What's New
- 10.26.21Toyota’s Momentum Continues on Fortune Magazine’s Global 500 List
- 10.25.21Toyota Dream Car USA Art Contest Kicks Off on November 1
- 10.18.21Toyota Charges into Electrified Future in the U.S. with 10-year, $3.4 billion Investment
- 10.13.212022 Toyota Highlander Updates Include New Hybrid-Only Bronze Edition
- 10.11.21Toyota Research Institute Announces Machine Learning Advances at the International Conference on Computer Vision
- 10.01.21Toyota Motor North America Reports U.S. September and Third Quarter 2021 Sales Results
- 10.01.21Toyota Tunes into Manufacturing Month
- 09.30.21Mazda Toyota Manufacturing Begins Production on 2022 Corolla Cross
PLANO, Texas (Oct. 26, 2021) – In August, Fortune magazine unveiled its annual Fortune Global 500® list, showing Toyota Motor Corporation climbing one spot to No. 9. With a revenue of $256.7 billion, Toyota ranked first among automakers.
PLANO, Texas (October 25, 2021) – Get your kids’ creative engines started! Unpack the art supplies, unbuckle imaginations and kickstart the freewheeling designs of what your kids think cars should look like in the future. Then, enter their artworks in the Toyota Dream Car USA Art Contest. Submissions created by youth, ages 4-15, are accepted online or by mail starting November 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022.
‘The Power of Solar & Wind – the Road to Carbon Neutrality’ to Air on Discovery, Science Channel, MotorTrend TV
NEW YORK (October 20, 2021) — With encouragement from the Biden Administration and the keen support of new US Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, a number of elite U.S. companies have turned to alternative energy sources to power their facilities and operations. Some large-scale fields of solar photovoltaic panels and wind turbine farms are currently under construction, while some are already commissioned and generating clean, emissions-free electricity either for direct or indirect use for large automotive manufacturing plants.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms