- What's New
- 05.24.22Toyota 4Runner Celebrates Historic Run with 40th Anniversary Special Edition
- 05.19.22Toyota Marks 25th Anniversary of Sienna with Special Limited Edition
- 05.17.222023 Toyota Tundra Adds SX Package to Lineup
- 05.17.222023 Toyota Tacoma Adds New SR5 SX and Chrome Packages
- 05.12.22Toyota Dials Up Style Factor on Venza with Dramatic 2023 Nightshade Edition
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
PLANO, Texas (May 24, 2022) – Forty candles. The “big four-0.” The Toyota 4Runner will reach the 40-year mark with the 2023 model year… and, to celebrate, Toyota is offering a distinctive 4WD-only 2023 4Runner 40th Anniversary Special Edition. Appropriately, Toyota will make 4,040 of these special editions available for the U.S. market. Over the past four decades, 4Runner has amassed more than 4 million cumulative sales while carving out its place as the ready-for-anything SUV that’s equally at home on pavement or trail.
PLANO, Texas (May 19, 2022) – The 2023 Toyota Sienna marks the model’s first quarter-century of success and celebrates with a limited-availability 25th Anniversary Edition. Based on the sport-infused XSE grade, the special model gains additional luxury cabin features from the Limited grade and adds exclusive exterior and interior trim. Toyota will build just 2,525 of these models for the U.S., making this a “gotta have it” minivan.
PLANO, Texas (May 17, 2022) – The all-new 2022 Toyota Tundra full-size pickup debuted last year after great anticipation. The third-generation Tundra made an immediate impact on the segment, thanks, in part, to its two new twin-turbo V6 powertrains, the most powerful of which surprised many since it is a hybrid. Already offering a wide array of choices and options, the 2023 Tundra enters the new model year a new SX Package that offers an updated appearance without a hefty price tag.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms