- What's New
- 09.24.22Toyota Invests $1 Million to Enhance Workforce Readiness in North Carolina
- 09.22.22Thriving at 50 – Toyota Celebrates North American Manufacturing Milestone
- 09.22.22Toyota, Kenworth Prove Fuel Cell Electric Truck Capabilities with Successful Completion of Truck Operations for ZANZEFF Project
- 09.21.22Sequoia Plants New Roots in Texas
- 09.19.22‘Toyota Dream Orchestra Car’ by Young Artist wins ‘Grand Prize’ in World Contest
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
LIBERTY, N.C. (Sept. 24, 2022) –Toyota is boosting workforce readiness and exposure to STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics) education in the North Carolina Triad with donations totaling $1 million to expand education opportunities for students.
LONG BEACH, Calif. (Sept. 22, 2022) – It all started in 1972 when Toyota announced its first manufacturing investment in North America. Today the automaker’s Long Beach, California, operation, TABC, Inc., celebrated 50 years of paving the way for Toyota to become a gold standard in advanced manufacturing.
Toyota, Kenworth Prove Fuel Cell Electric Truck Capabilities with Successful Completion of Truck Operations for ZANZEFF Project
PLANO, Texas (Sept. 22, 2022) – Toyota Motor North America and Kenworth Truck Company are proud to announce they have proven the capabilities of their jointly designed heavy-duty, Class 8 fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) as a potential zero-emissions replacement of diesel-powered trucks with the completion of their operations in the Zero- and Near-Zero Emissions Freight Facilities (ZANZEFF) “Shore to Store” project at the Port of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles basin and the Inland Empire.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms