- What's New
- 02.23.21Step Up: Toyota Breaks Ground for “Woven City”
- 02.22.21Toyota Financial Services Offers Payment Relief to Customers Affected by Texas Storms
- 02.18.21Toyota West Virginia Announces $210 Million New Investment and 100 New Jobs
- 02.17.21Step Up: New Tacoma TRD Lift Kit Now Available
- 02.10.21Toyota to Debut Three New Electrified Vehicles for U.S. Market
- 02.10.2130 Million and Counting!
- 02.04.21Toyota Remains R&D Patent Leader Among Automakers
- 02.03.21Toyota Shares Messages of Hope, Strength, and Social Responsibility in Big Game
- 02.02.21Toyota and Philabundance Help Alleviate Childhood Hunger in Philadelphia
PLANO, Texas (February 24, 2021) – With Winter Storm Uri leaving millions of Texans without power or water last week, North Texas-based Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) has pledged $1 million in relief for storm victims. The aid will serve both customers and a variety of Texas-based non-profit organizations.
TOYOTA CITY, Japan (February 23, 2021)―Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) and Woven Planet Holdings, Inc. (Woven Planet), the Toyota Group company responsible for a wide range of mobility development projects, anchored in software, held a groundbreaking ceremony (Jichinsai) for the construction of Woven City at 11:00 a.m. on February 23 at the old vehicle yard adjacent to the former Higashi-Fuji Plant site of Toyota Motor East Japan, Inc. (TMEJ).
PLANO, Texas (February 22, 2021) – Toyota Financial Services (TFS) announced it is offering payment relief options to its customers affected by the winter storms that struck Texas earlier this month. This broad outreach includes any Toyota Financial Services (TFS) or Lexus Financial Services (LFS) customer in the designated disaster areas.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms