- What's New
- 05.07.21Toyota Ranks 7th on DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- 05.06.21The new episode of “Toyota Untold” is here! Check it out now.
- 05.05.21Toyota Reveals TRD Camry For 2022 NASCAR Cup Series
- 04.30.21Toyota’s Exclusive Independent Insurance Agency Spreads Its Wings
- 04.28.21Toyota Indiana Welcomes Two, All-New Vehicles to Line-Up
- 04.27.21Embrace Your Adventurous Side with the New Sienna Woodland Special Edition
- 04.22.21Toyota Developing Hydrogen Engine Technologies Through Motorsports
- 04.21.21Chevron, Toyota Pursue Strategic Alliance on Hydrogen
- 04.21.21Toyota Investing $1.7 Million to help Diversify Engineering Workforce
PLANO, Texas (May 7, 2021) — DiversityInc named Toyota Motor North America one of its 2021 Top 50 Companies for Diversity®, ranking 7th—up from 10th last year.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (May 5, 2021) – More than two years in the making, Toyota and TRD (Toyota Racing Development) today unveiled the manufacturer’s Next Gen car that will take to the track in 2022 – the Toyota TRD Camry - in the NASCAR Cup Series (NCS).
PLANO, Texas (April 30, 2021) – Toyota Insurance Management Solutions (TIMS) reached a major milestone this week, as it established its first official office space – and national headquarters – in Plano, Texas. The grand opening of this new office, located in the Legacy West business district, was commemorated with a ribbon cutting ceremony and site tour, observing appropriate COVID protocols. Guests included TIMS executive leadership, as well as Plano’s Mayor Harry LaRosiliere, who cut the ceremonial red ribbon.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms