- What's New
- 08.17.22Toyota Research Institute and Northwestern Join Forces to Accelerate the Discovery of Materials that Will Drive the Clean Energy Transition
- 08.15.22Toyota Adds Diversity Advisory Board Members
- 08.04.22TMC Announces April Through June 2022 Financial Results
- 08.03.22Toyota Responds to Critical Needs Following Unprecedented Kentucky Flooding
- 08.01.22Inaugural GR Cup Schedule and Offerings Unveiled
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
Toyota Research Institute and Northwestern Join Forces to Accelerate the Discovery of Materials that Will Drive the Clean Energy Transition
LOS ALTOS, Calif. and CHICAGO (Aug. 17, 2022) – Toyota Research Institute (TRI) and Northwestern University today announce their collaboration to help accelerate new materials discovery, design and development with the world’s first nanomaterial “data factory.” This AI-driven methodology goes far beyond the traditional trial and error by exploring vast parameter sets, collecting data and then empowering AI to search the materials genome to find the best materials for a given application. While the first application of the data factory will be used to discover new catalysts to make fuel cell vehicles more efficient, TRI and Northwestern believe this method of materials discovery will have wide-ranging applications in the future such as clean hydrogen production, CO2 removal from air and high-efficiency solar cells.
TOYOTA CITY, Japan (Aug. 4, 2022) — Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) today announced its financial results for the first quarter, which ended June 30, 2022. Consolidated vehicle sales totaled approximately 2,013,000 units, a decrease of approximately 135,000 units compared to […]
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms