- Breaking News
- 01.14.21Toyota Research Institute and Stanford University’s Dynamic Design Lab Study How to Improve Automotive Safety
- 12.17.20Mobility Unlimited Challenge Winner Receives $1M for Ultra-lightweight Intelligent Wheelchair
- 12.16.20Toyota Introduces Second-Generation Mirai Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle as Design and Technology Flagship Sedan
- 12.15.20Every Step Counts – Toyota Releases its 2020 North American Environmental Report
- 12.11.20Bevy of Toyota Hybrids + Fuel Cell Get Autotrader’s Stamp of Approval
Toyota Research Institute and Stanford University’s Dynamic Design Lab Study How to Improve Automotive Safety
LOS ALTOS, Calif., (January 14, 2021) – What if every driver who ran into trouble had the instinctive reflexes of a professional race car driver and the calculated foresight of a supercomputer to avoid a crash? Researchers at Toyota Research Institute are working with Stanford’s Dynamic Design Lab to make this vision come true.
PLANO, Texas (January 5, 2021) – Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) today reported December 2020 sales of 249,601 vehicles, an increase of 20.4 percent on a volume basis and up 7.5 percent on a daily selling rate (DSR) basis compared to December 2019.
PLANO, Texas (January 4, 2021) – The adventurous life awaits! “The Sienna Life” campaign, kicking off today, welcomes a refined and versatile minivan featuring bold design, available all-wheel drive, and enhanced fuel efficiency: the all-hybrid and all-new 2021 Toyota Sienna.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms