- What's New
- 12.06.21Toyota Selects North Carolina Greensboro-Randolph Site for New U.S. Automotive Battery Plant
- 12.02.21Toyota Kicks Off the Holiday Season with a Message of Togetherness
- 12.01.21Together In Motion Indiana Autonomous Shuttle Service Launches in Fishers on December 20
- 11.21.21Toyota Motor Credit Corporation to Provide Consumer Financing Solutions for Great American Outdoors Group, Parent Company of Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s and White River Marine Group
- 11.18.21Zero Emissions in Style: 2022 Toyota Mirai Pricing Announced
- 11.17.21Toyota’s All-New Electric Vehicle Takes Center Stage at 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show
- 11.17.21Revealed: The All-New, All-Electric Toyota bZ4X
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
LIBERTY, N.C. (Dec. 6, 2021) – Today, Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina and Mayor Filmore York of Liberty, North Carolina, joined Toyota Motor North America’s leaders to announce Greensboro-Randolph Megasite has been chosen as the location for Toyota’s new $1.29 billion automotive battery manufacturing plant, to be named, Toyota Battery Manufacturing, North Carolina (TBMNC).
PLANO, Texas (Dec. 2, 2021) – As the holiday spirit sets in, Toyota is celebrating the season of coming together with a special holiday message. “Bookstore,” the first of two Toyota holiday ads, debuted last night during NBC’s primetime special, “Christmas in Rockefeller Center,” with a personalized throw from a show host.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms