- What's New
- 01.25.22Standing Tall: All-New 2023 Sequoia Full-Size SUV is Ready to Make its Mark
- 01.24.22Toyota to Auction 2022 Tundra Capstone, TRD Pro for Toyota U.S. Paralympic Fund at Barrett-Jackson Auction
- 01.20.22The Next Big Thing: All-New 2023 Toyota Sequoia
- 01.19.22Toyota Gazoo Racing North America Expands Motorsports Footprint to NHRA
- 01.18.22The Next Big Thing from Toyota is on the Horizon
- 01.13.2242: Tundra Series: Are You Not Infotained?
- 01.11.22All-New Capstone Grade Elevates 2022 Toyota Tundra to New Heights
- 01.10.22Toyota’s First-Ever Corolla Cross Feels ‘Just Right’ in New Campaign
- 01.04.22Toyota Motor North America Reports U.S. December, Year-End 2021 Sales
- 01.04.22Passion For Performance Reigns in New Toyota GR86 ‘FasterClass’ Campaign
- 12.23.21First-Ever Toyota Avalon XSE Hybrid Nightshade Edition Highlights Changes for 2022
- 12.22.21Limited Carbon Fiber Edition, Colossal Power: 2022 Toyota GR Supra
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
PLANO, Texas (Jan. 25, 2022) – Much like the coastal redwoods after which it is named, the all-new 2023 Sequoia makes an immediate, indelible impression. The three-row SUV is all new from the ground up, and it aims to elevate […]
Toyota to Auction 2022 Tundra Capstone, TRD Pro for Toyota U.S. Paralympic Fund at Barrett-Jackson Auction
PLANO, Texas (Jan. 24, 2022) – The next generation of Toyota Tundra only went on sale last month, but already the demand for the all-new 2022 truck is strong. Just recently, the all-new luxurious Capstone grade was announced just a few months ahead of the on-sale date for the hybrid-powered Tundra models. With all the exciting truck news, Toyota is auctioning two of the first i-FORCE MAX Tundras at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, Arizona, with all proceeds going to the Toyota U.S. Paralympic Fund, a first-of-its-kind program launched by the company in an effort to further support Team USA’s Paralympic athletes as they pursue their sport dreams.
Toyota Earns Most R&D Patents Among Automakers in Intellectual Property Owners Association Rankings for 8th Consecutive Year
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (Jan. 21, 2022) – The United States Patent and Trademark Office awarded Toyota more patents than any other automaker in 2021, according to an annual ranking by the Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO). Toyota’s engineers and scientists were granted a total of 2,753 patents in 2021 with many in battery research to support vehicle electrification plus other categories, including but not limited to automated driving systems, hardware, software, AI, materials and other mobility-related inventions. This is the eighth consecutive year that Toyota has been the highest ranked automaker in this study.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms