- What's New
- 04.18.21Toyota Debuts All-Electric SUV Concept
- 04.14.21The new episode of “Toyota Untold” is here! Check it out now.
- 04.13.21Toyota Motor North America Announces Executive Changes
- 04.09.21Toyota President Akio Toyoda Honored as the 2021 World Car Person of the Year
- 04.08.21Toyota and AT&T Team Up to Keep Families Entertained While on The Road
- 04.05.21Toyota Presents World Debut of the New GR 86
- 04.01.21Toyota Motor North America Reports March 2021 U.S. Sales
- 04.01.21Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Celebrates First Year of Mazda Financial Services Private Label Business
- 03.31.21Toyota Indiana Kicks Off 25th Anniversary Year at 2021 Sienna Celebration
PLANO, Texas (April 18, 2021) – Toyota envisions a future in which carbon neutrality is achieved through the practical marketization of a portfolio of products with advanced, alternative-fuel and zero-emission powertrain technologies. Already a leader in electrification, the company took a major step forward today with the introduction of the Toyota bZ4X Concept, a vision for the first of a global series of battery-electric vehicles to be introduced under the “Toyota bZ” brand umbrella.
PLANO, Texas (April 13, 2021) – Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) announces executive changes to its operations with the aim to drive critical business needs in support of TMNA’s mobility strategy.
The honor was bestowed by the World Car Awards jury, a panel of more than 90 distinguished international journalists.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms