- Breaking News
- 01.26.21Toyota Research Institute Launches Next Phase of Collaborative Research with Diverse Roster of World-Class Academic Institutions
- 01.14.21Toyota Research Institute and Stanford University’s Dynamic Design Lab Study How to Improve Automotive Safety
- 12.17.20Mobility Unlimited Challenge Winner Receives $1M for Ultra-lightweight Intelligent Wheelchair
- 12.16.20Toyota Introduces Second-Generation Mirai Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle as Design and Technology Flagship Sedan
- 12.15.20Every Step Counts – Toyota Releases its 2020 North American Environmental Report
- 12.11.20Bevy of Toyota Hybrids + Fuel Cell Get Autotrader’s Stamp of Approval
Toyota Research Institute Launches Next Phase of Collaborative Research with Diverse Roster of World-Class Academic Institutions
LOS ALTOS, Calif., (January 26, 2021) – The Toyota Research Institute (TRI) announced today that it has selected 13 additional academic institutions to participate in the next five-year phase of its collaborative research program. These universities join MIT, Stanford and the University of Michigan which have worked with TRI over the last five years to expand the body of research into artificial intelligence (AI) with the goal of amplifying the human experience.
TOKYO (January 21, 2021)―Newly founded in January 2021, Woven Planet Group will host its virtual opening event, "The Genesis," on January 29th. At the event, the leaders of its four new companies will introduce each company and its mission, and share their work and thoughts on making people's lives happier through future mobility. Woven Planet Group looks forward to seeing all of you there!
Toyota Research Institute and Stanford University’s Dynamic Design Lab Study How to Improve Automotive Safety
LOS ALTOS, Calif., (January 14, 2021) – What if every driver who ran into trouble had the instinctive reflexes of a professional race car driver and the calculated foresight of a supercomputer to avoid a crash? Researchers at Toyota Research Institute are working with Stanford’s Dynamic Design Lab to make this vision come true.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms