- What's New
- 06.17.21Toyota Financial Services Issues New Asset-Backed Green Bond, Highlighting Toyota’s Ongoing Commitment to Sustainability
- 06.16.21Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Earns Place on Civic 50 List for Seventh Consecutive Year
- 06.15.21iForce MAX: New Powertrain Leads 2022 Toyota Tundra
- 06.11.21Toyota Motor North America Introduces Next-Generation Multimedia System To Deliver Best In-Car User Experience
- 06.10.21Toyota Pilots New Mobility Concept in Retail for Underutilized Urban Property
- 06.07.21Toyota Helps Los Angeles Fire Department Mobilize COVID-19 Vaccine Efforts
- 05.22.21Toyota New Product Showcase
- 06.03.21Toyota AI Ventures announces rebrand as Toyota Ventures and an additional $300M to invest in emerging technologies and carbon neutrality
- 06.03.21Teammate Advanced Drive Backgrounder
- 06.03.21Small Team, Huge Impact
- 06.02.212022 Toyota Corolla Cross Makes U.S. Debut and Expands Corolla Lineup
- 06.02.21Toyota Debuts All-Electric SUV Concept in U.S.
Toyota Financial Services Issues New Asset-Backed Green Bond, Highlighting Toyota’s Ongoing Commitment to Sustainability
PLANO, Texas (June 17, 2021) – Toyota Financial Services (TFS) issued its latest Asset-Backed Green Bond, reinforcing the company’s longstanding commitment to the sale of environmentally friendly vehicles. Net proceeds from the $1.6 billion bond offering will be used for the acquisition of new retail installment sales contracts and operating lease contracts financing Toyota passenger vehicles from model year 2020 or later and which meet each of the three eligibility criteria:
Woven Capital Invests in Ridecell to Accelerate Global Growth in IoT-driven Automation for Mobility and Fleet Businesses
SAN FRANCISCO AND TOKYO (June 17, 2021) ― Woven Capital, L.P. today announced that it has made an investment in Ridecell Inc., a leading platform powering digital transformations and IoT automation for fleet-driven businesses. Woven Capital is an $800 million […]
PLANO, Texas (June 16, 2021) – Toyota Financial Services (TFS), a longtime Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) leader, has once again been named one of the most community-minded companies in the nation by Points of Light Foundation. For the seventh consecutive year, TFS has been included on the nonprofit’s Civic 50 list. In a year wrought with a global health crisis and social justice issues, TFS found new ways to help those in need and is once again recognized for its CSR initiatives and dedication to supporting and empowering communities.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms