- What's New
- 10.18.21Toyota Charges into Electrified Future in the U.S. with 10-year, $3.4 billion Investment
- 10.13.212022 Toyota Highlander Updates Include New Hybrid-Only Bronze Edition
- 10.11.21Toyota Research Institute Announces Machine Learning Advances at the International Conference on Computer Vision
- 10.01.21Toyota Motor North America Reports U.S. September and Third Quarter 2021 Sales Results
- 10.01.21Toyota Tunes into Manufacturing Month
- 09.30.21Mazda Toyota Manufacturing Begins Production on 2022 Corolla Cross
- 09.24.21Toyota Unveils the New Tundra TRD Pro for the 2022 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- 10.18.21Toyota Alabama’s Future is Electrified, Turbocharged
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (October 18, 2021) – Together with state and community leaders, Toyota Alabama lined-off Toyota’s latest engine products for the all-new 2022 Tundra. These new engines, a hybrid powered twin-turbo V6 engine and the gas-powered twin-turbo V6 engine, usher in the next era of powertrains assembled in Huntsville.
PLANO, Texas (Oct. 18, 2021) – Toyota announced today that it will invest approximately $3.4 billion (380 billion yen) in automotive batteries in the United States through 2030. Specifically, the investment is for developing and localizing automotive battery production, including those for battery electric vehicles, and is part of the global total of approx. $13.5 billion (1.5 trillion yen) set aside for investment in battery development and production announced last month by Toyota Motor Corporation.
BRISTOL, Tenn. (October 15, 2021) – Toyota announced today that Torrence Racing will join Team Toyota beginning with the 2022 NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series season. The addition of Torrence Racing’s two-team effort expands Toyota’s team partnerships to include five Top Fuel dragsters and two Funny Cars.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms