- What's New
- 06.21.21Toyota Motor North America Announces Executive Change in ITx
- 06.21.21Toyota Research Institute Reaches New Technical Milestones in Robotics
- 06.17.21Toyota Financial Services Issues New Asset-Backed Green Bond, Highlighting Toyota’s Ongoing Commitment to Sustainability
- 06.16.21Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Earns Place on Civic 50 List for Seventh Consecutive Year
- 06.15.21iForce MAX: New Powertrain Leads 2022 Toyota Tundra
- 06.11.21Toyota Motor North America Introduces Next-Generation Multimedia System To Deliver Best In-Car User Experience
- 06.10.21Toyota Pilots New Mobility Concept in Retail for Underutilized Urban Property
- 06.07.21Toyota Helps Los Angeles Fire Department Mobilize COVID-19 Vaccine Efforts
- 05.22.21Toyota New Product Showcase
- 06.03.21Toyota AI Ventures announces rebrand as Toyota Ventures and an additional $300M to invest in emerging technologies and carbon neutrality
- 06.03.21Teammate Advanced Drive Backgrounder
- 06.03.21Small Team, Huge Impact
PLANO, Texas (June 21, 2021) – Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) today announced that Brian Kursar, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), TMNA and Toyota Connected North America (TCNA), has been promoted to group vice president, Digital Technology. Kursar will remain CTO for both TMNA and TCNA.
LOS ALTOS, Calif., June 21, 2021 — Today, Toyota Research Institute (TRI) unveiled new robotics capabilities aimed at solving complex tasks in home environments. Specifically, TRI roboticists were able to train robots to understand and operate in complicated situations that confuse most other robots, including recognizing and responding to transparent and reflective surfaces in a variety of circumstances.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms