- What's New
- 09.22.21Toyota Indiana Plant President Urges Workforce Training Solutions in Senate Testimony
- 09.22.21Clearway Signs Second Clean Power Contract with Toyota
- 09.22.212022 Toyota Sienna Expands Adventure Possibilities with New Woodland Edition
- 09.19.21Absolute Powerhouse: Next-Generation 2022 Toyota Tundra
- 09.19.212022 Toyota Tundra is ‘Born from Invincible’
- 09.14.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready for the Spotlight
- 09.14.21The All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Heading to Motor Bella
- 09.14.212022 Toyota GR 86 Named Official Pace Car for National Auto Sport Association Championship Races in Daytona
- 09.09.21Toyota Corolla Cross: All-New Body Style Adds Utility, Fun
- 09.01.212022 Toyota 4Runner Adds New TRD Sport Model, New Standard Safety Features
- 08.31.21Toyota Financial Services Offers Payment Relief to Customers Affected by Hurricane Ida
- 08.26.21Toyota Marks 50-Millionth Corolla Sold
WASHINGTON, D.C. (September 22, 2021) – In testimony today before a Senate panel, Toyota Plant President Leah Curry stressed the auto industry’s need for more skilled talent and greater private sector participation in developing the nation’s workforce development system. “My […]
SAN FRANCISCO (September 22, 2021) – Clearway Energy Group (Clearway) announced today that it has signed a virtual power purchase agreement (VPPA) with Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) to support Clearway’s 100 MW Wildflower Solar project in DeSoto County, Mississippi. Toyota will purchase the majority of the electricity the project will generate, 80 MW, to replace the high emission electricity used in its operations with zero emissions renewable electricity on the grid. Wildflower is scheduled to begin operations in 2023 and is located in proximity to Toyota’s manufacturing facility within the state.
PLANO, Texas (September 22, 2021) – Fresh off the introduction of the fourth-generation, hybrid-only Sienna in 2021, one of the most fuel-efficient 7-8 passenger minivans on the market, Toyota is upping the van’s outdoors activity capability. For 2022, the new Sienna Woodland Special Edition combines adventure-inspired rugged styling, a standard Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System and increased ground clearance for taking the fun further afield.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms