- At the Shipley Nature Center in Huntington Beach, Toyota volunteers will trim and care for the Center’s plant life.
- In Irvine, Toyota volunteers will harvest seed at the Irvine Ranch Conservancy.
- At the Santa Fe Dam Recreational Area in Irwindale, Toyota volunteers will remove debris and trash from the beach, and take out non-native, invasive plants.
- In Long Beach, Toyota volunteers will help plant trees at the El Dorado Nature Center.
- At the Lytle Creek in the San Bernardino National Forest, Toyota volunteers will clean up trash and graffiti, as well as remove debris from the stream beds.
- At the White Point Nature Center in San Pedro, Toyota volunteers will plant native species to enhance the habitat and the native demonstration garden near the nature center, as well as work to improve the trail areas. Toyota volunteers will return to San Pedro on October 1 to clear debris and plant native species at the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium.
- At the Audubon Least Tern Colony in Venice, Toyota volunteers will remove invasive plants.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms