- What's New
- 06.24.22Toyota Racing’s Legendary Sponsafier Program Returns for 2022 Season
- 06.21.22Automaker Taps Seasoned Manufacturing Leaders to Drive North Carolina Operations
- 06.21.22Toyota to Collaborate with Redwood Materials on a Sustainable, Closed-Loop Electrified Vehicle Battery Ecosystem
- 06.15.22WATER: We Have Too Much, But Not Enough – To Air On The Science Channel And MotorTrend TV
- 06.09.22Toyota Financial Services Celebrates Toyota Leadership Academy Scholars
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
PLANO, Texas (June 24, 2022) – Toyota Racing’s beloved Sponsafier campaign will make a return for the 2022 season. Three new commercials will begin airing nationally as part of NBC and FOX’s NASCAR and NHRA telecasts this weekend. Additionally, Sponsafier […]
LIBERTY, N.C. (June 21, 2022) – Toyota today announced the team that will launch its newest plant in North America, Toyota Battery Manufacturing, North Carolina (TBMNC). The plant represents a $1.29 billion investment and will be the first to produce lithium-ion batteries for Toyota in North America.
Toyota to Collaborate with Redwood Materials on a Sustainable, Closed-Loop Electrified Vehicle Battery Ecosystem
PLANO, Texas and CARSON CITY, Nev. (June 21, 2022) – Toyota Motor North America (Toyota), as part of its commitment to reduce its environmental footprint year after year and achieve carbon neutrality by 2050, has embarked on a mission to create a sustainable, closed-loop battery ecosystem for its electrified powertrains. This mission focuses not only on the collection, testing and recycling of batteries into raw materials to create a sustainable supply chain, but also aims to develop second-life opportunities for remanufactured and repurposed Toyota hybrid electric vehicle batteries by leveraging battery health screening tools and empowering data from its vehicles.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.