- New Styling and Product Enhancements Inside and Out
- Entune Audio & Advanced Technology Updates
- Improved Grade Strategy
TORRANCE, Calif., November 19, 2014 – The 2015 Toyota Prius v – “the big Prius” – arrives for the holidays with exciting styling and advanced technology enhancements that add sophistication, convenience and a more active feel inside and out. Toyota today announced manufacturers’ suggested retail prices (MSRP) for the refreshed 2015 Prius v.
The base MSRP for the 2015 Prius v will range from $26,675 for the Prius v Two (reflecting a price decrease over the outgoing model) and will top out at $30,935 for the premium Prius v Five. The 2015 Prius v will begin arriving at dealerships in December.
v For Versatility
The 2015 Prius v continues to offer more cargo space than most small SUV’s with the highest combined MPG of an SUV, crossover utility vehicle or wagon. Each grade comes with an array of standard features to meet the needs of a wide range of buyers.
Standard features on the Prius v Two includes:
- Redesigned new front fascia with a black accent lower grille, and distinctive LED tail lamps
- Entune Audio with Entune Multimedia Bundle
- Integrated backup camera display
- 16-inch alloy wheels with full wheel covers with a new premium finish
- SofTex® center console with armrest and storage compartment
- 6-way adjustable driver’s seat with; 4-way adjustable fold flat front passenger seat
- 60/40 split sliding reclining fold-down rear bench seat with adjustable headrests
Prius v Three adds:
- Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite (includes the Entune Multimedia Bundle with SiriusXM All Access Radio with a 3-month complimentary trial and HD radio)
- New full-color 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display
- Driver power lumbar support, passenger seatback pocket and rear seat armrest
- LED accessory lights and auto-on/off headlights
- 3-Door Smart Key System
- Newly designed lower rear bumper treatment
2015 Prius v Pricing 2/2/2/2
An all-new Prius v Four model is now available and adds:
- SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats; 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support; 4-way adjustable fold-flat front passenger seat
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
Prius v Five adds:
- A Toyota-first: Single LED projector low and high-beam headlights with LED accent lights and with auto-on/off feature
- 17-inch alloy wheels with a new premium finish
- Integrated fog lights
An updated and high value-added Advanced Technology Package is available on the Prius v Five and features:
- Entune® Premium JBL Audio with Navigation and App Suite – includes the Entune Multimedia Bundle
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA)
- Auto High Beam (AHB)
- Panoramic View Moonroof with power sliding sunshades
- Safety Connect
The 2015 Prius v also adds three new exterior colors including Absolutely Red, Attitude Black Metallic and Toasted Walnut Pearl. The new colors complement a new fabric design that comes in Black or Ash while SofTex® is offered in Bisque, Black or Ash.
The MSRP for the 2015 Prius v does not include the delivery, processing, and handling (DPH) fee of $825. The DPH fee for vehicles distributed by Southeast Toyota (SET) and Gulf States Toyota (GST) may vary.
2015 Prius v
|Model #||Grade||Engine||Transmission||Body Style||14MY MSRP||15 MY MSRP||MSRP Change ($)||MSRP Change (%)|
All prices listed above exclude the Delivery, Processing and Handling (DPH) fee.
Toyota Division Communications
Craig Taguchi (310) 468-3282 or [email protected]
Sam Butto (310) 468-7728 or [email protected]
Media Web site: http://www.toyotanewsroom.com
Public Web site: http://www.toyota.com
NOTE TO EDITORS: Photos and video to accompany this story are available and can be retrieved in digital form by media without charge at http://www.toyotanewsroom.com.