Toyota will hold a press conference at the 2019 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. PST to honor 40 years of Toyota Racing Development (TRD) and herald the return of the legendary Supra sports coupe.
- The all-new 2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
- Modified GR Supras from world-class builders
- The GR Supra Pace Car
- Camry and Avalon TRDs
- NASCAR Xfinity Series Supra racecar and the GR Supra Racing Concept
- Special 1,000-hp B58 Supra Engine Display
- Toyota Supra MK5 Owners Club member vehicles
- Ed Laukes, Group Vice President of Toyota Motor North America, to introduce the program
- Rutledge Wood, NBC Sports NASCAR analyst, as master of ceremonies
- Toyota’s booth at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show
- Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall
- Booth #24800
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019, from 10:00 to 10:20 a.m. PST.
Toyota (NYSE:TM) has been a part of the cultural fabric in the U.S. and North America for more than 60 years, and is committed to advancing sustainable, next-generation mobility through our Toyota and Lexus brands. During that time, Toyota has created a tremendous value chain as our teams have contributed to world-class design, engineering, and assembly of more than 38 million cars and trucks in North America, where we have 14 manufacturing plants, 15 including our joint venture in Alabama (10 in the U.S.), and directly employ more than 47,000 people (over 36,000 in the U.S.). Our 1,800 North American dealerships (nearly 1,500 in the U.S.) sold 2.8 million cars and trucks (2.4 million in the U.S.) in 2018.
Through the Start Your Impossible campaign, Toyota highlights the way it partners with community, civic, academic and governmental organizations to address our society’s most pressing mobility challenges. We believe that when people are free to move, anything is possible. For more information about Toyota, visit ToyotaNewsroom.com.