Toyota FJ Cruiser Uniquely Fuses Off-Road Prowess With Heritage Design and Modern Connectivity
- Standard 260 HP 4.0-Liter V6 Engine
- Choice of Two 4WD Systems
- Music Versatility with USB Port, iPod® Connectivity and XM Satellite Radio
- Trail Teams Special Edition Package
- Standard Locking Rear Differential
The trail-oriented Trail Teams Special Edition Package incorporates a standard Off-Road Package and for 2012 is available in a new color, Radiant Red. With the optional Class Four receiver hitch, the FJ Cruiser can pull a trailer up to 5,000 pounds, enough to take the fun with it, such as a pair of watercraft, a powerboat, dirt bikes or even a racecar.
The standard full gauge package – including speedometer, tachometer, amp meter, temperature gauge and fuel gauge – uses round, black-white dials for enhanced visibility. Switches for major functions, including climate and audio controls, and the optional locking rear differential, are mounted in the center dash panel within easy reach for the driver.