- What's New
- 07.01.22Toyota Motor North America Reports U.S. Sales in June and First Half 2022
- 06.30.22Mazda Toyota Manufacturing Hosts Community Appreciation Event
- 06.24.22Toyota Racing’s Legendary Sponsafier Program Returns for 2022 Season
- 06.21.22Automaker Taps Seasoned Manufacturing Leaders to Drive North Carolina Operations
- 06.21.22Toyota to Collaborate with Redwood Materials on a Sustainable, Closed-Loop Electrified Vehicle Battery Ecosystem
- 06.15.22WATER: We Have Too Much, But Not Enough – To Air On The Science Channel And MotorTrend TV
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
PLANO, Texas (July 1, 2022) – Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) reported U.S. sales in June 2022 of 170,155 vehicles, down 17.9 percent on a volume basis and down 21.1 percent on daily selling rate (DSR) basis versus June 2021. June 2022 sales of electrified vehicles totaled 39,965, representing 23.5 percent of total monthly sales.
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (June 30, 2022) – Mazda Toyota Manufacturing (MTM) today hosted a Community Appreciation Event with a number of notable guests including Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, Mazda Motor Corporation CEO Akira Marumoto and Toyota Motor Corporation CEO Akio Toyoda, […]
PLANO, Texas (June 24, 2022) – Toyota Racing’s beloved Sponsafier campaign will make a return for the 2022 season. Three new commercials will begin airing nationally as part of NBC and FOX’s NASCAR and NHRA telecasts this weekend. Additionally, Sponsafier […]
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.