New Initiative Encourages Americans to Pledge to Spend More Time in Nature and to Visit Scenic Locations for Chance to Win a New Toyota Prius v
$20 million initiative created by Toyota and the National Audubon Society to foster diverse environmental leadership and fund innovative conservation ideas. These projects offer a close-up view of how leaders are engaging communities in conservation efforts.
- Earn bonus entries into the Toyota Prius v sweepstakes by sharing photos tagged with #exitthehighway via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts or manually uploading photos at ExitTheHighway.com.
- Explore nearly 100 nature destinations (70 of which are free to the public) along with a link to details and hours of operation.
- See itineraries that utilize Google Maps for point-to-point directions.
- Recommend favorite nature stops in your area to other nature seekers.
- Get personal recommendations from local leaders with a passion for caring for the environment.
Now in its second century, Audubon connects people with birds, nature and the environment that supports us all. Our national network of community-based nature centers, chapters, scientific, education, and advocacy programs engages millions of people from all walks of life in conservation action to protect and restore the natural world. Visit Audubon online at www.audubon.org.
Toyota established operations in the United States in 1957 and currently operates 10 manufacturing plants and has a network of nearly 1,500 dealerships. Toyota directly employs over 30,000 in the U.S. and its investment here is currently valued at more than $18 billion, including sales and manufacturing operations, research and development, financial services and design.