2. For applicants with an existing account, log into the system with a username and password. For applicants without an account, follow the easy steps to create an account.
3. Once logged in, select the ?Search for Jobs? link.
4. Enter keyword ?Toyota? to view a complete list of available jobs at the Toyota plant.
5. Follow the prompts to apply for a position of interest.
2. Click on the ?Search Jobs? link in the middle of the page.
3. Another dialogue box will open with the list of available job openings.
4. Review the open positions and click ?Apply? underneath the open position of interest.
5. If you have applied for positions with Toyota in the past, enter your username and password.
6. If you have not applied for positions with Toyota in the past, select the ?New User? button.
7. Create a unique username (utilizing letters and numbers) and a password.
8. There are several pages of the application process. Please complete all in order to be considered.
b. Complete your contact information. Required fields will be marked with an asterisk (*).
c. The easiest way to tell us about your work experience is to attach a resume. To do so, click on the ?Browse? button. Select the file you want to attach. Select ?Open?. Then select the ?Attach? button. If you do not have a resume to attach, scroll down to the bottom of the page and type in your information; OR
d. You may enter your Work Experience & Education in the next section. Select your places of employment and the timeframe when you worked there. Then you can select your school, major and degree.
e. The next page asks whether or not you require sponsorship to work in the U.S. If you are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, select ?No?.
f. The next page is around qualifications and skills. Please answer to the best of your knowledge.
g. The next page is Diversity information. This information is not viewable by the recruiting staff. If you are not comfortable providing this information, then there is an option for ?I do not wish to provide this information?
h. There is a summary page. Please review the information and edit any that needs to be changed. When everything is correct, click on the ?Submit? button.
i. You will then receive a Thank You page.
Mississippi Development Authority is the State of Mississippi’s lead economic and community development agency. More than 250 employees are engaged in providing services to businesses, communities and workers in the state. While the agency is best known for its efforts to recruit new businesses to Mississippi, the Authority provides services to promote tourism, help communities improve their quality of place, help existing employers identify and meet opportunities and challenges and help workers improve their skills ? all with the goal of improving the quality of life and economic well-being of Mississippians. For more information, visit MDA’s website at www.mississippi.org.
Sally Williams, Public Relations Bureau Manager