Leading Safety and Quality Experts Named To Toyota North American Quality Advisory Panel
- Rodney E. Slater, former U.S. Secretary of Transportation;
- Norman Augustine, former chairman and CEO, Lockheed Martin Corporation;
- Patricia Goldman, former Vice-Chairman, National Transportation Safety Board;
- Mary Good, Dean of Engineering and Information Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and former President, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS);
- Roger Martin, Dean, Rotman School of Management;
- Brian O’Neill, former President, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety; and
- Sheila Widnall, Professor, MIT and former Secretary of the U.S. Air Force.