Tim Love Tundra Features Interactive Tailgating Experience
TORRANCE, Calif., Nov. 3, 2014 — At the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show, performance is normally measured in horsepower and torque. Thanks to celebrity chef Tim Love and his build team at Divine 1 Customs, this year’s SEMA can add British thermal units (BTUs) and decibels to the mix. His Tim Love Tundra incorporates an interactive tailgating experience that features a 27” grill putting out 24,000 BTUs as well as a full Rockford Fosgate audio system.
“This ingenious build highlights why the Tundra is the truck of choice for so many hard-working Americans,” said Steve Appelbaum, Toyota’s engagement marketing and motorsports national manager. “It’s more than capable of hauling equipment to the job site during the week and then pulling tailgate duty at the stadium on game day.”
Chef Tim Love is the owner of multiple Texas restaurants including Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Woodshed Smokehouse and the White Elephant Saloon. He is known for his innovative grilled, roasted, braised and slow-cooked meals and his Texas inspiration. Love’s unique style dubbed “urban western cuisine” has helped elevate the Fort Worth-area food scene to national prominence.
The Tim Love Tundra made its culinary debut at the college football face-off between Alabama and Tennessee at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville — in front of over 150,000 hungry fans. Chef Love amazed a throng of pregame tailgaters when he pulled out the grill system from the Tundra’s bed. The system features a Solaire 27” grill with infrared burners, two John Boos cutting boards, two taps for beer and wine and cold storage coolers. The integrated audio system pumped out music at concert-level sound quality and fans were able battle the game out virtually thanks to the onboard PlayStation®4.
“My cooking is about having fun and putting a surprise twist into classic dishes,” said Love. “This Tundra is definitely perfect for my style,” he added. “It’s capable of serving up delicious food and a great time to all of my tailgating friends.” The Tim Love Tundra will be on display from November 4-7 at the 2014 SEMA Show. The Toyota display booth (#24700) is located in the Central Hall.
Tim Love Tundra Specs
2014 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition
- Two 24” Samsung LED HD TVs
- 40” Samsung LED HD TV
- Apple TV
Rockford Fosgate Audio System
- Three pairs of P165 6.5” full-range speakers
- Two 10” P3D2 Punch subwoofers
- Two P600X4 amplifiers
- P1000X1bd mono amplifier
- RFXMR5BB wired controller with additional RFXBT marine Bluetooth unit and an RFX33SD iPod, USB and 3.5 mm inputs
Stainless-Steel Grill Slide-Out System
- Solaire 27” grill with infrared burner
- Two John Boos cutting boards
- Two taps for beer/wine
- Cold storage coolers
- Fully motorized automated Leer 100XR camper shell with wind doors and heavy commercial lamination
- N-Fab T0798CC-6 nerf bars, T144LB bumper light bar and T0750LR roof-mounted light bar brackets
- Rigid Lighting D2 and Q2 Drive LED lights and E2-50 combo LED roof light bar
- Ready Lift T6 5075 billet 2.4” Front Leveling Kit and 66-5002 rear 2" block system
- 22” DPR wheels
- 33” Toyo MT tires
- Thule roof rack M.O.A.B. basket system with 60” AeroBlade bars and Foot Pack 480
- Bushwacker fender flares
- Color-matched grille bezel and handles
- Metra wiring and audio/video accessories including Ethereal HDMI cables, TSpec 12-volt wiring and hardware and Install Bay power supplies and installation hardware