With Graduation Just Around the Corner, for Many, Now Is the Time to Buy
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs
- Security deposit waiver for lease
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/cert. program during the last two years through NJATC and IBEW.
- Get a job! Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. TFS must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! All obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and cannot have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
- On approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.