- Toyota’s popular advanced teen driving skills program is expanded with dealer safety clinics, online program and interactive high school presentations
- Program focuses on defensive driving skills and the dangers of distracted driving
- Registration for driving programs is open at www.toyotadrivingexpectations.com
- Visit https://pressroom.toyota.com/video_display.cfm?video_id=19972 to view program documentary
Together, these four programs highlight Toyota’s commitment to safety behind the wheel and arming teens with life-saving skills. National data shows young drivers are more likely to be in crashes and be killed than more experienced drivers, and are the least likely to wear seatbelts or have their passengers wear them.
- Cleveland High School in Cleveland, Tenn., September 29*
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc. (TMMK) Plant in Georgetown, Ky., October 6-7
- Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem, Pa., October 13-14
- Soldier Field in Chicago, Ill., October 20-21
The National Safety Council (www.nsc.org) saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes, communities and on the roads, through leadership, research, education and advocacy.