- No money down when financing and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- Waived security deposit on lease
- And of course, Toyota Care: a 2-year/25,000-mile, whichever comes first, complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with roadside assistance
How to Qualify: You must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/cert. program during the last two years through NJATC and IBEW.
- Get a job! Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. TFS must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $1,000 in the past 24 months are acceptable.
- On approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Media Contact: Justin Leach 310-468-2762