- What's New
- 10.04.22Toyota Engineers to Compete in Rebelle Rally for Second Consecutive Year
- 10.03.22Toyota Motor North America Reports U.S. September and Third Quarter 2022 Sales Results
- 10.03.22Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- 09.30.22Toyota Financial Services Offers Payment Relief to Customers Affected by Hurricane Ian
- 09.28.22Toyota Announces Extension to Safety Connect and Service Connect Trials
- 10.27.14¡Hola Texas! Toyota Agradece Sinceramente La Cordial Bienvenida
- 03.23.18¡Regresa el Hatch! El completamente nuevo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2019 cautiva en el Salón Internacional del Automóvil de Nueva York 2018
- 06.27.14‘Car of the Future’ Is Here. Now.
- 11.05.21All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra is Ready to Rock the Full-Size Segment
GEORGETOWN, Ky. (Oct. 4, 2022) – Toyota engineers will be sporting helmets for the second consecutive year as they represent the company in the 2022 Rebelle Rally competition, beginning later this week. Toyota will have three teams in the annual off-road navigation rally, exclusively for women competitors covering 2,500 kilometers of terrain across the Nevada and California desert, that runs from October 6-15.
PLANO, Texas (October 3, 2022) – Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) today reported U.S. September 2022 sales of 179,050 vehicles, up 17.1 percent on a volume and daily selling rate (DSR) basis versus September 2021. September 2022 sales of electrified vehicles totaled 35,419, representing nearly 20 percent of total monthly sales.
PLANO, Texas (Oct. 3, 2022) – When thinking of 1982, bright neon clothes, video arcades, early personal computers, VCRs and lively pop music might spring to mind. In this environment, perhaps even wearing iconic ’80s outfits and listening to mixtapes, seven Toyota team members began planning a new venture. They were tasked with helping Toyota dealers finance their operations and enabling customers to purchase Toyota vehicles. In October 1982, these seven reached a milestone by establishing the Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). At the time, they couldn’t possibly have known that their tiny operation would grow to be one of the largest financial institutions in the United States — that today celebrates 40 years of growth and success.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms