- Ten Toyota and Lexus Models Top Their Class
- Three Toyota Trucks Named to Top 10 Vehicle List
TORRANCE, Calif., Jan. 23, 2015 – Why are Toyota and Lexus owners happy? Because their vehicles hold more than passengers and possessions…they hold their value.
Kelley Blue Book named Lexus the luxury brand with the best resale value for 2015, the fourth year in a row. In addition, six Lexus and four Toyota models took the top spot in their respective segments, while three Toyota trucks – Tacoma, Tundra and 4Runner – made KBB.com’s Top 10 Best Resale Value vehicles list.
The awards recognize current and forthcoming vehicles for their projected retained value throughout the first five years of ownership.
- Lexus RC 350 – Entry-Level Luxury Car
- Lexus LS 460 – High-End Luxury Car
- Lexus RX 450h – Hybrid SUV/Crossover
- Lexus GS 350 – Luxury Car
- Lexus GX 460 – Luxury Mid-Size SUV/Crossover
- Lexus LX 570 – Luxury Full-Size SUV/Crossover
- Toyota Camry Hybrid – Hybrid/Alternative Energy Car
- Toyota Tacoma – Mid-Size Pickup Truck
- Toyota Tundra – Full-Size Pickup Truck
- Toyota Sienna – Minivan/Van
Kelley Blue Book’s Best Resale Value Awards are in its 13th year and are based on projections from the Kelley Blue Book® Official Residual Value Guide. Kelley Blue Book® Residual Values are established by experienced automotive analysts that review the output from the statistical models built upon millions of transactions. Vehicles that earn the highest five-year residual values, expressed as a percentage of their original Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), are selected for these prestigious awards. For more information about the award winners, visit http://www.kbb.com/new-cars/best-resale-value-awards/.
Maurice Durand (310) 468-1601 or [email protected]
Allison Takahashi (310) 468-5315 or [email protected]
Toyota Division Communications
Craig Taguchi (310) 468-3282 or [email protected]
Sam Butto (310) 468-7728 or [email protected]
Note to Editors: Toyota and Lexus product information and images are available online via our news media web sites: