- Only 175 Units Will Be Produced
- Features F Sport Performance Accessories
- Interior Badging and Red Stitching
TORRANCE, Calif. (February 8, 2011) – Lexus today announced the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $55,120 for the 2011 IS 350C F Sport Special Edition which will arrive at dealerships later this month. The MSRP does not include a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875.
- 19-inch forged alloy wheels with dark graphite finish and Michelin Pilot Sport 225/35ZR19 tires in the front and 255/35ZR19 tires in the rear;
- Shock set developed in cooperation with Bilstein®;
- Lowering springs that reduce the ride height approximately one-inch in the front and rear resulting in a more aggressive appearance and lower center of gravity;
- Sway bar set that helps reduce body roll and provide flatter cornering;
- Bi-Xenon High Intensity Headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lights
- And exterior badging and a Special Build 2011 interior badge on the center console complete the uniqueness of this vehicle.