Sport: Long Track Speedskating
Hometown: Ocala, Florida
Currently Resides: Salt Lake City, Utah
Birthdate: September 19, 1992
Social Media: Twitter: @ErinJackson480; Instagram: @speedyj; Facebook: ErinJackson480
Toyota Vehicle: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Olympic History: 2018
- Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018, 500m, 24th
- 2021-22 World Cup 4 – 500m (2) Bronze
- 500m National Record Holder
- 2021-22 World Cup 3 – 500m (1) Gold
- 2021-22 World Cup 2 – 500m (1) Gold; 500m (2) Silver
- 2021-22 World Cup 1 – 500m (1) Gold; 500m (2) Gold
- 2021 US Championships – 500m Overall Gold; 1000m Overall Silver
- 2020 World Single Distance Championships, 500m, 7th
- 2020 Four Continents Championship, 500m, 4th
- 2019 World Single Distance Championships, 500m, 15th
- 12x Inline World Championship medalist
- 47x inline National Champion
About Erin Jackson
Erin Jackson has been inline speed skating since 2002. She is a 12-time Inline World Championship medalist and 47-time Inline National Champion. Jackson began her roller derby career in 2012 and went on to become the three-time United States Olympic Committee Female Athlete of the Year for Roller Sports (2012, 2013, 2015).
Jackson started skating on ice when she was 25 years old. She made Team USA after only four months of training on ice as a speedskater and went on to compete at the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018. Jackson is the first black woman to compete for the U.S. Olympic long track speedskating team.
Jackson graduated Cum Laude from the University of Florida College of Engineering with a Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Science & Engineering in May 2015. Her hobbies outside the rink include traveling with friends, hiking and watching movies/Netflix.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms