Open-air off-roading has been part of Land Cruiser heritage for the past 50 years. The FJ Cruiser Convertible project is a modern tribute to that tradition. At the core of this project is an easy to operate manual top that is affordable and light weight.
With the top up, the FJ Cruiser maintains its distinctive silhouette. In the down position with the side windows removed, the cargo space is maintained without all the hydraulics of an automatic convertible top. The project team was challenged to keep the design simple and credible as a realistic production vehicle versus the other more outrageous show car projects.
Bestop Inc. performed the soft top conversion
FJ CRUISER CONVERTIBLE SPECIFICATIONS
• KMC 17-inch Endouro Desert Beadlock Wheels and Nitto 35x12.50R17 Mud Grappler Tires
• ARB Old Man Emu Suspension, ARB Front and Rear Bumpers
• IPF 900XS High Intensity Discharge Auxiliary Driving Lights
• Eclipse AVN-2210 with detachable Tom Tom Personal Navigation
• JBL GTO755.6 560 watt 6-channel amp
• Front and rear bumper mounted Warn winches
• TRD Off Road Exhaust System
• Toyota Genuine Rock Rails
• Bestop Off Road Camera System
• PowerTank Comp Series CO2 System